PDA

View Full Version : A little annoyed

BakedBeans
Jul 26, 2004, 08:15 AM
still not recieved my demi god status....

which is really annoying..ive send emails and private messages only to get no reply.....

so my for contributing...

i dont really care that much about the demi god...but it would be nice...

edesignuk
Jul 26, 2004, 08:24 AM
If you can't get hold of Arn, have you tried to PM the mods?

Abstract
Jul 26, 2004, 08:24 AM
Well it doesn't matter at all, or does it? The only thing I would be peeved about is if the adverts weren't taken away, since this was one of the things you get for contributing financially.

Even the adverts wouldn't get me too riled up, since I use PithHelmet to block ALL adverts on ALL sites, but because it COULD have affected the decor of MacRumours if I didn't use Pith Helmet, I'd be mad.

The name doesn't matter to anyone, whether you paid or not. And wasn't there a free mug or t-shirt or something as well? I sure would have loved that thermal mug. :o

BakedBeans
Jul 26, 2004, 01:40 PM
Well it doesn't matter at all, or does it? The only thing I would be peeved about is if the adverts weren't taken away, since this was one of the things you get for contributing financially.

Even the adverts wouldn't get me too riled up, since I use PithHelmet to block ALL adverts on ALL sites, but because it COULD have affected the decor of MacRumours if I didn't use Pith Helmet, I'd be mad.

The name doesn't matter to anyone, whether you paid or not. And wasn't there a free mug or t-shirt or something as well? I sure would have loved that thermal mug. :o

nah im not worried about the name, i have posted before and said exactly the same thing about the ads...and the private forums....

and edesign...like who mate???

edesignuk
Jul 26, 2004, 02:12 PM
and edesign...like who mate???
mr. anderson or rower_cpu mate! :D

edit: see here (http://forums.macrumors.com/showgroups.php?) for full "staff" listing ;)

jsw
Jul 26, 2004, 02:14 PM
Same for me - paid a while ago, no update.

I don't really care. I think arn's on vacation or out or whatever. I'll wait a while before I get too worried about it.

edesignuk
Jul 26, 2004, 02:16 PM
On a side note, if a mod does happen to read this, why on earth is AmbitiousLemon a mod, I haven't seen them in a long time :confused:

BakedBeans
Jul 27, 2004, 02:17 AM
its been a month nearly now though, oh well....

edesignuk
Jul 27, 2004, 02:18 AM
its been a month nearly now though, oh well....
That is bad, you've paid up, you should get what you've paid for, even if it isn't much anyway. As I say, PM the mods.

BakedBeans
Jul 27, 2004, 02:53 AM
yeah i have before and mister anderson said.... tell arn....lol
so i did...i thought it might catch his attention here..maybe not,,.

stevehaslip
Jul 27, 2004, 02:54 AM
Do it!!!!! Do it!!!!! Pop the trunk!! Do it!! :p :p :p

edesignuk
Jul 27, 2004, 02:55 AM
Do it!!!!! Do it!!!!! Pop the trunk!! Do it!! :p :p :p
I just watched that last night ;) :D

BakedBeans
Jul 27, 2004, 07:52 AM
what films that then??

Rower_CPU
Jul 27, 2004, 10:46 AM
Hey everybody, arn was on vacation for a while and just started a new job, so needless to say he's been a little busy.

I'm sure he'll take care of you guys as soon as he can.

edesignuk-
AL is still around, though much less active in terms of posting.

stevehaslip
Jul 27, 2004, 12:59 PM
what films that then??

Starsky and Hutch, Do it!! :D

applemacdude
Jul 27, 2004, 04:08 PM
LOL< DO it

BakedBeans
Jul 27, 2004, 04:21 PM
sorry was i posting to much then...probably because i have been off work and bored.... :o