PDA

View Full Version : New Avatar - I can tell your're excited! But there's a reason...

edesignuk
Jul 26, 2004, 02:41 PM
I think you can all see what that reason is :D ;)

...rest assured (I know you're worried) the Kill Bill 'tar shall return once the sodding free ipod thing passes over...:rolleyes:

edit: avatar has changed now, so this wont make much sence unless you saw it before ;)

Capt Underpants
Jul 26, 2004, 02:44 PM

...rest assured (I know you're worried) the Kill Bill 'tar shall return once the sodding free ipod thing passes over...:rolleyes:

I never was a fan of your kill bill tar. Like I have said before, your old b/w tar is just so cool.... I was just about to post on not another forum about your new tar, though. It's pretty flashy and annoying, but I guess so are the free ipod things.

edesignuk
Jul 26, 2004, 02:49 PM
I never was a fan of your kill bill tar. Like I have said before, your old b/w tar is just so cool.... I was just about to post on not another forum about your new tar, though. It's pretty flashy and annoying, but I guess so are the free ipod things.
Ah, good old Keria, so beautiful *day dreams*...

Yeah, the flashing is kinda the point, annoying=annoying.

jsw
Jul 26, 2004, 02:51 PM
Well, it sure gets the message across!

BTW, what do you use to create animated GIFs?

edesignuk
Jul 26, 2004, 02:53 PM
Well, it sure gets the message across!

BTW, what do you use to create animated GIFs?
ImageReady (Packaged with Photoshop). This one isn't very good, only took 2mins, but it does the job ;)

rainman::|:|
Jul 26, 2004, 02:55 PM
i, for one, think it's funny :)

paul

mkrishnan
Jul 26, 2004, 03:10 PM
I, for two, think its funny too. ;)

krimson
Jul 26, 2004, 03:15 PM
I, for three, too think it is too funny too. :)
:confused:

Chip NoVaMac
Jul 26, 2004, 03:36 PM
Yeah, but it will not stop them newbies :(

Mr. Anderson
Jul 26, 2004, 03:47 PM
Yeah, but it will not stop them newbies :(

its actually all been the same person - there might be plans to prevent it, so I don't think you'll need to hold on to that tar all that long.

D

edesignuk
Jul 26, 2004, 03:50 PM
its actually all been the same person - there might be plans to prevent it, so I don't think you'll need to hold on to that tar all that long.

D
Good stuff D! It does look like ***** anyway, but I couldn't resist slapping something together :)

...might bring back keira again next...

Savage Henry
Jul 26, 2004, 03:57 PM
FREE iPOD ... WHAT? free iPod???? No one tells me anything round here ... :mad:

If the avatar does the trick, and as it's slightly more social than the old-fashioned kneecapping, then it gets my vote. I hope in the meantime a method of prevention is enforced.

krimson
Jul 26, 2004, 04:41 PM
speaking of pods... i was at my friend bday party, and one of the girls delivered a new 40gb to my other friend for $200+change (w/ Apple reciept :eek: ).
I know she works for Apple (Grove store maybe) somehow, but i couldn't figure out what she did, and she said she couldn't get anymore. :mad:

edit: 3g ipod

Krizoitz
Jul 26, 2004, 10:28 PM
FREE iPOD ... WHAT? free iPod???? No one tells me anything round here ... :mad:

If the avatar does the trick, and as it's slightly more social than the old-fashioned kneecapping, then it gets my vote. I hope in the meantime a method of prevention is enforced.

I vote for the knee capping or a good stabbity death. (I like swords)

michaelrjohnson
Jul 26, 2004, 10:33 PM
well, it sure *is* annoying, but its proactive, so thats good!

Oh, I forgot that you had that avatar. It was nice to look at, that's for sure.

gwuMACaddict
Jul 26, 2004, 11:44 PM
i think its going to give me a seizure...

applemacdude
Jul 26, 2004, 11:46 PM

Permission to use your 'tar to irritate ****ty newbs sir! So can i use it too? those damn newbs are getting on my nerves..

Laslo Panaflex
Jul 26, 2004, 11:47 PM
i think its going to give me a seizure...

LOL if think that does, than by all means don't go HERE (http://www.seizurerobots.com/).

edesignuk
Jul 27, 2004, 12:01 AM
Permission to use your 'tar to irritate ****ty newbs sir! So can i use it too? those damn newbs are getting on my nerves..By all means, I had been thinking about suggesting that more of us use it already, so if anyone wants to, then please, go right ahead!

ryan42
Jul 27, 2004, 01:55 AM
Yep. There's a free iPod bannar ad on the bottom of this page though.

Capt Underpants
Jul 27, 2004, 10:22 AM
...might bring back keira again next...

YAYAYAYA!!!! She's the shiznit.

edesignuk
Aug 2, 2004, 03:21 AM
YAYAYAYA!!!! She's the shiznit.
Well, it looks link the influx of "OMG FREE iPOD!!!!!" is over, and so...

...Keria's back!!! :D

Before all the PM's start asking for the original pic (they did last time), the link is in my sig to the ultra-high res original ;) :D