PDA

View Full Version : FREE USB Audio Interface Driver

Mubanga
Nov 6, 2009, 05:16 AM
I have a BCD2000 (wich i know is inposible to use as interface) and a ZOOM g2.1u (wich works but the driver i have is a demo and makes an anoying noize every 30 sec) I'm looking for something like the FREE ASIO4ALL driver on window but for mac.

jackerin
Nov 6, 2009, 06:20 AM
The audio driver is a demo..? That sounds really fishy and you should take it up with the manufacturer. If they really give out demo versions of their drivers that produce noise I'd say it's a case for the consumer ombudsman.

OS X however already comes with a set of audio drivers called CoreAudio. Since this driver system already is pretty efficient there is no need for ASIO-like substitute drivers.

Mubanga
Nov 7, 2009, 03:59 AM
The audio driver is a demo..? That sounds really fishy and you should take it up with the manufacturer. If they really give out demo versions of their drivers that produce noise I'd say it's a case for the consumer ombudsman.

OS X however already comes with a set of audio drivers called CoreAudio. Since this driver system already is pretty efficient there is no need for ASIO-like substitute drivers.

Well I lost my driver CD and couldn't find a driver on the web. So I downloaded the USB AUDIO DRIVER but that was a demo.

ChrisA
Nov 7, 2009, 11:29 AM
Well I lost my driver CD and couldn't find a driver on the web. So I downloaded the USB AUDIO DRIVER but that was a demo.

Are you sure this device needs a driver? What happens if you plug it in without one? Does it show up on the USB bus (in "About this Mac) Does the interface show up in the Audio Midi Setup app?