Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Original poster
Apr 10, 2007
Does anyone here use Zenfolio, if you do can you link me to your gallery so I can see it?
I have a trail account and might pay for a account when my trail is over, but wanted to see if anyone is using it and how they like it.

Also they ask for your SS# if you set your own prices, how safe is it to put my social on that website, should i trust it?

cutsman

macrumors regular
Jun 1, 2006
I've been using Zenfolio for about 2 years... I just wanted a site to display my photos, not a social networking site like flickr and it fits my needs perfectly. The interface is simply and clean and easy to use.

feel free to check out my site at: cman.zenfolio.com

if you wanna join and feel like saving $5, u can use my referral code: 1JP-1S8-E6Z

Can't comment too much about setting prices and such because I don't use that feature... zenfolio is a pretty popular and trusted site... i would suspect that your info is pretty safe with them. but again, who really knows..?

Original poster
Apr 10, 2007
Yea its not like I will be selling very many pictures so it would be easier just to have people contact me if they want a copy.

I set up an account I have it at http://www.sdvargas.com, I'm pretty sure ill keep it so Ill use your referral code!

soLoredd

macrumors 6502a
Mar 12, 2007
California
I really like zenfolio. I've been waiting for my Flickr pro account to run out, which it did last week, so I'll be joining zenfolio in the next week or two. I really like the layout of the pages.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.