Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dokimi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 8, 2009
Australia
A little while ago we relased some promo codes for Blutalk on several websites which were all happily taken but we wanted to give everyone a chance to get Blutalk.

Get Blutalk FREE now!

18081713.png

71924742.png

Get Blutalk FREE now!

Blutalk is an easy to use all-in-one Bluetooth chat client for iPhone and iPod Touch. With Blutalk you can chat over both text chat and voice chat with users nearby, and with Bluetooth connectivity no internet connection is ever required. Wherever you are, you can chat with people nearby without the need of a wifi network or Internet.

Blutalk has an easy to use interface, with no set up required. If you ever need to start a chat over Bluetooth with your friends, Blutalk is the way to go!

Features:
* Text Chat: (send text, smileys, animated smileys and photos in portrait or landscape mode)
* Voice Chat: (voice chat with another Blutalk user)

Device Requirements:
* iPhone or iPod Touch 2G 3.0 or later

Get it free now by clicking here!

wowipod

macrumors regular
Jan 16, 2008
Queensland
Cool. I'll get it. Just wonderin.... do these bluetooth chat things work across apps or do we all have to have the same app?

Also what is the range of bluetooth?

dokimi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 8, 2009
Australia
same app only...

I'm not sure of the range but i think it is somewhere from 6 - 15m, 19ft - 49ft, but I am just guessing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.