Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ri0ku

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 11, 2009
I was very disapointed that this amazing looking game will not work properly on my macbook pro in windows 7 64 bit via bootcamp...

the game almost always causes the nvidia display drivers to stop responding.. no matter what the setting is.. and if your lucky enough to get into the game without this happening it always happens after a round ends and a new one starts up...

9600M ... tried the latest driver and the previous one before it... happens with both...

Just warning anyone out there planning on buying it.. looks like a no go until some sort of driver is released or a patch for the game

ri0ku

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 11, 2009
The drivers Apple provides are old - download the newest ones from nVidia.

If you read my post properly youl see that I mentioned I have tried the latest drivers and the ones previous to them

ltldrummerboy

macrumors 68000
Oct 15, 2007
Same here. 9600m/512MB 2.8Ghz model won't even play this at 1280x800 with everything else turned all the way down.

And yes, I have the latest drivers. This has to be the most poorly optimized game I own.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.