Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

crimsonidol

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 11, 2009
Hey everyone,

I had a tea spilled on the behind of the screen of my mbp about 3 hours ago. I had disconnected the power, closed the mbp and used vacuum cleaner where the body and screen intersect, and kept it closed.

Now I turned it on to look at the advices. I could not able to find anything about behing spillages.Now I am typing from mbp and everything seems fine so far. Should I do close this for a few days? since I have no other computer it would be fatal for me, also buying another mac/pc(that i do not want after i buy it :) ) would also be fatal for me.

What are the odds happening nothing?. the damages can be seen from the first second? or they can be seen later if i keep using it?

thanks in advance.

crimsonidol

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 11, 2009
well, its the middle of the night and I was studying and it did not came to my mind. I do not have a 0 screwdriver at the moment. I will buy new tomorrow and look at it. I hope there is nothing and i can continue to study the exam I have tomorrow:)

thanks for the advice

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.