PDA

View Full Version : was chyna, the wrestler, born a male?

jefhatfield
Jul 29, 2004, 02:01 PM
for the first time i heard chyna being interviewed on howard stern's tv show...besides the obvious muscles and huge physique, chyna had a voice which sounded like some drag queens

is it possible she was born a he and then got the necessary operations? some very feminine "women" have been born male originally including a legendary "bond girl"

ps..i am not going to ask my wwf/wwe superfan friend since he was convinced ru-paul (sp?) was a woman ;)

yellow
Jul 29, 2004, 02:10 PM
for the first time i heard chyna being interviewed on howard stern's tv show...besides the obvious muscles and huge physique, chyna had a voice which sounded like some drag queens

Testosterone. Either via injection, or as a result of massive working out (which produces/releases a lot of testosterone). I doubt she ever had a 'dangly'.

vniow
Jul 29, 2004, 02:24 PM
I doubt she ever had a 'dangly'.

Yeah, me too. She more resembles the really butch dykes I know rather than the transwomen.

jefhatfield
Jul 29, 2004, 02:33 PM
Yeah, me too. She more resembles the really butch dykes I know rather than the transwomen.

howard kept on mentioning something about transgender this and transgender that while talking to chyna...i don't know if it's his sense of humor or that there really is something there

of course, i did not catch the entire interview and thus explains my curiosity of about the true origin of chyna

it really doesn't matter in the end and she has legions of fans everywhere

yellow
Jul 29, 2004, 02:38 PM
Most likely it was his sense of "humor".

Someone should ask him about his luxurious locks.. was he born a chick or a dude? :)

krimson
Jul 29, 2004, 02:44 PM
well, i did a quick search for her photos on the net, and i'll just say if she was a male, whoever did the surgery was pretty talented. ;)

jefhatfield
Jul 29, 2004, 03:04 PM
well, i did a quick search for her photos on the net, and i'll just say if she was a male, whoever did the surgery was pretty talented. ;)

surgeons can do almost anything these days, thus a bond girl who was once a man

but are there any links showing chyna growing up as a girl?...i didn't find any

krimson
Jul 29, 2004, 03:06 PM
i think the key would be these days, she's been in a the light for quite a while, the surgery would have to have been done year and years ago. ;)

Hemingray
Jul 29, 2004, 03:11 PM
Someone should ask him about his luxurious locks.. was he born a chick or a dude? :)

More like, was he born a HUMAN? :eek: :rolleyes: :p

Blue Velvet
Jul 29, 2004, 03:13 PM
Steroids will do pretty amazing things to people.

Don't think any of the major wrestling 'leagues' really care about drug testing...

nyprospect
Jul 29, 2004, 03:16 PM
She/He is supposed to be doing a charity or something for the transgenderd.Only way to know is to ask HHH if he woke up in the middle of the night and his a-- was aching.

yellow
Jul 29, 2004, 03:36 PM
More like, was he born a HUMAN? :eek: :rolleyes: :p

LOL! You might have just discovered the first extra-terrestrial living among us! Testing us by putting us in bizarre situations and seeing how we react.. it all makes sense now..

applemacdude
Jul 29, 2004, 03:41 PM
Reminds me of that Gym Teacher in scary movie

krimson
Jul 29, 2004, 03:49 PM
http://home.earthlink.net/~rc-5/images/CoachFrank.jpg

:rolleyes:

question fear
Jul 29, 2004, 03:54 PM
thanks, krimson...now im gonna have nightmares about that scene!

rainman::|:|
Jul 29, 2004, 05:54 PM
I'd say, butch woman (perhaps XXY) that has overdone the hormones and steroids. And i'm usually good at pointing out transsexuals, pre-op or post-op.

paul

Blue Velvet
Jul 29, 2004, 06:16 PM
... And i'm usually good at pointing out transsexuals, pre-op or post-op.

Takes one to know one :D

But seriously, I have some TS friends.
They don't want to be pointed out... leave people a bit of space, huh?

poopyhead
Jul 29, 2004, 06:42 PM
my guess is that she was definately born a woman
if you look at her facial structure, specificaly her cheek bones and her softer more rounded chin (as compared to males), it is definately not masculine

Abstract
Jul 29, 2004, 06:55 PM
You can say the same thing about that guy who played Legolas in LOTR. Don't mean jack.

Chyna was definitely born a man.

Anyway, which Bond girl was born a man, and how about a pic?

blackfox
Jul 29, 2004, 07:21 PM

My money's on Grace Jones (A view to a Kill)...just a guess, though...

Blue Velvet
Jul 29, 2004, 07:26 PM

It was Caroline Cossey (aka Tula)

pictures here:
http://images.google.com/images?svnum=30&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&as_qdr=all&q=caroline+cossey&btnG=Search

Not much like Chyna, huh?

jefhatfield
Jul 29, 2004, 07:45 PM

pictures here:
http://images.google.com/images?svnum=30&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&as_qdr=all&q=caroline+cossey&btnG=Search

and like i said, those plastic surgeons can do anything

anybody watch the swan? ;)

fowler.
Jul 29, 2004, 07:54 PM
I was listening to her singing that Lisa Loeb rip off today on Stern. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

Abstract
Jul 29, 2004, 10:47 PM

pictures here:

Man, I'd hit that. Its not like I would know the difference....well, unless she tucks it. :o

And don't tell me that you can tell somehow. Sometimes you can, sometimes you can't. That Bond guy is hot...erm....for a guy....erm...or girl(?). :( :confused:

agreenster
Jul 29, 2004, 11:08 PM
LOL! You might have just discovered the first extra-terrestrial living among us! Testing us by putting us in bizarre situations and seeing how we react.. it all makes sense now..

Hrmm....maybe not the first.

http://www.luciferisfallen.com/jacko.jpg

vniow
Jul 29, 2004, 11:39 PM
Lets play...

Spot the tranny!

http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15593

Abstract
Jul 30, 2004, 01:29 AM
Oh no, I'm not taking this quiz. I really don't want to fail this one. :o

yellow
Jul 30, 2004, 07:05 AM
Hrmm....maybe not the first.

I'm not sure which one is older (err.. sent to Earth first).
I think Howard Stern is (was). Which would make Jacko Vice-ET.

MongoTheGeek
Jul 30, 2004, 07:27 AM
Steroids will do pretty amazing things to people.

Don't think any of the major wrestling 'leagues' really care about drug testing...

They probably kick you out if you test negative...

poopyhead
Jul 30, 2004, 07:49 AM
Lets play...

Spot the tranny!

http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15593

i wanna play

im gonnna guess everyone

krimson
Jul 30, 2004, 08:56 AM
thanks, krimson...now im gonna have nightmares about that scene!

anytime! ;)

agreenster
Jul 30, 2004, 09:24 AM
Hmm. Well, I know its not number 3 ;)

I know there's probably more than one, the most obvious being #2, but if I can only guess once, it will be #5. That's a woman.

Why do I feel like I'm on the Maury show?

krimson
Jul 30, 2004, 09:29 AM
5 looks familiar.. that'd be my guess too

RugoseCone
Jul 30, 2004, 09:30 AM
NUMBER 4!!!

rainman::|:|
Jul 30, 2004, 10:05 AM
#3 is pre-op (the big one anyway). #4 possibly, i'm not good with f2m, and #6 looks like a good post-op. or eliza dukshu.

paul

Sun Baked
Jul 30, 2004, 10:07 AM
NUMBER 4!!!That person does look like somebody that has hit the tv as one.

vniow
Jul 30, 2004, 03:59 PM
i wanna play

im gonnna guess everyone

DING! DING! DING!

poopyhead
Jul 30, 2004, 04:05 PM
DING! DING! DING!

whadda i win!
whadda i win! :D

themadchemist
Jul 30, 2004, 05:06 PM

pictures here:

*****...can we trust the sexuality of any woman ever again?! :eek:

Abstract
Jul 30, 2004, 06:03 PM
After that US Reality show that tricked a guy into dating a dude, no, always check for an Adam's Apple.

vniow
Jul 30, 2004, 06:34 PM
After that US Reality show that tricked a guy into dating a dude, no, always check for an Adam's Apple.

First of all, we're not "dudes", we're very much women and second, not all of us have prominint Adam's Apple's. Did you ever see one on me?

question fear
Jul 30, 2004, 09:08 PM
First of all, we're not "dudes", we're very much women and second, not all of us have prominint Adam's Apple's. Did you ever see one on me?

vniow you are ****in awesome and courageous. it takes guts to defend yourself and put yourself out there. and i am so impressed withyou.
i think anyone laboring under misconceptions should talk to vniow or go to a drag show.
if you are in boston pm me and if you are nice i will go with you to axis on landsdowne st on a monday. many many beautiful drag queens.
i, for one, am off to hit the whisky.

vniow
Jul 30, 2004, 09:32 PM
i think anyone laboring under misconceptions should talk to vniow or go to a drag show.

Drag shows are bloody awesome, I saw one when I was in DC, girls in drag are sooo hot.

Thanx for the offer, I'm not going to Boston anytime soon that I know of but I'll keep it in mind. If you're ever in the Bay Area you're more than welcome to give me a PM as well.

Cheers,

-V