PDA

View Full Version : Song conversion

JzzTrump22
Jul 29, 2004, 11:43 PM
I just uploaded my Meteora cd in iTunes. I want to move the files into limewire and i want it to play in limewire. The type of file is M4a. But limewire plays mp3's. I tried renaming the songs .mp3 but limewire says it cannot read it. So can someone tell me how to do this please?

superbovine
Jul 29, 2004, 11:45 PM
I just uploaded my Meteora cd in iTunes. I want to move the files into limewire and i want it to play in limewire. The type of file is M4a. But limewire plays mp3's. I tried renaming the songs .mp3 but limewire says it cannot read it. So can someone tell me how to do this please?

go into itunes pereference then importing and change it to mp3 then re-rip.

ChrisFromCanada
Jul 30, 2004, 12:06 AM
I don't know why you would want to use limewire to play the songs :confused:

sorryiwasdreami
Jul 30, 2004, 12:09 AM
I don't know why you would want to use limewire to play the songs :confused:

It sounds like he wants to use Limewire to "play" songs; in other words, "distribute" songs.

JzzTrump22
Jul 30, 2004, 07:46 AM
No ma, it's not like that. I'm separating all my music in iTunes that i'm putting on my iPod. I use iTunes to store all my classicals/jazz music. Then all my other music i put into limewire. I'm taking all my limewire music off my computer and putting it on my new iPod. Don't ask why i am separating it like this.I have no job and nothing to do during the day, so this gives me something to do, ebenthough it is pointless.