PDA

View Full Version : I'm so proud of myself.

neoelectronaut
Jul 29, 2004, 11:57 PM
After fiddling around in Photoshop for a little while, I managed to make my own Icons for the first time.

http://home.graffiti.net/bebopsite:graffiti.net/cbicons.zip

mymemory
Jul 30, 2004, 12:49 AM
I'm so proud of you son :rolleyes:

ScotRobson
Jul 30, 2004, 05:11 AM
After fiddling around in Photoshop for a little while, I managed to make my own Icons for the first time.

http://home.graffiti.net/bebopsite:graffiti.net/cbicons.zip

The link doesnt work

CrackedButter
Jul 30, 2004, 06:28 AM
I created my first proper image in photoshop yesterday, then i did 2 more. Its the first real time that i have used it for myself and learnt something rather than have a lecturer show me how it works.

When i have more done i will upload it for all to see.

stevehaslip
Jul 30, 2004, 07:51 AM
gd gd progress! though the link doesn't work :( but i'll always be interested to see what others come up with.

yellow
Jul 30, 2004, 08:21 AM
Quota exceeded. Teehee!

neoelectronaut
Jul 30, 2004, 11:55 AM
Oh well, that's what I get for using free internet space.

I'll just post an image of them.

My girlfriend's a huge Cowboy Bebop fan, and is getting an iBook soon. She wants to "theme" her iBook to be like Bebop, so I figgered I'd make her some icons.

einsteinium
Jul 30, 2004, 08:55 PM
nicely done.

Krizoitz
Jul 31, 2004, 04:24 AM
First, congrats on your achievement, glad to see people are willing to work and try things out.

Second, kudos on making those for your GF that was really thoughtful of you.

wdlove
Jul 31, 2004, 03:04 PM
I hope that you girlfriend realizes what you have done for her. Does she happen to smoke?

neoelectronaut
Jul 31, 2004, 06:03 PM
Does she happen to smoke?

Wait, huh? What does that have to do with anything?

dark_helmet
Aug 1, 2004, 01:35 AM
Great job man!!

I'm a Cowboy Bebop junkie myself (and I only smoke Winstons wdlove) and those icons are great. Keep up the work! Although, if you wanna get in even better with her, change the name of the "Arf" icon to "Ein" and you'll score some bonus points :cool:

Once your done (if you make any more) PM me, I'd love to have them :)

neoelectronaut
Aug 1, 2004, 02:20 AM
Great job man!!

I'm a Cowboy Bebop junkie myself (and I only smoke Winstons wdlove) and those icons are great. Keep up the work! Although, if you wanna get in even better with her, change the name of the "Arf" icon to "Ein" and you'll score some bonus points :cool:

Once your done (if you make any more) PM me, I'd love to have them :)

If you use iChat or AIM, it'd be easiest for me to send them to you through that.