Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Teej guy

macrumors 6502a
Aug 6, 2007
Still no Pro Tools for Snow Leopard though...that's the only thing stopping me from upgrading...

At least we're halfway there though!

ChrisA

macrumors G5
Jan 5, 2006
Redondo Beach, California
Don't the people who write these drives subscribe to Apple's developer program and get all the Mac OS X developer releases. They should have been testing drivers on each and every Snow Leopard pre-release over the last year. Then when SN finally ships it is a non-event as they been running on SN drivers for a year in-house.

What is it total incompetents or just being very cheap and not doing the work. They should have been running their beta test program in parallel with Apple's developer releases.

When they are this late now, I figure they will do it next time too. So I just don't buy their stuff. I choose a brand partly be watching their support and driver web pages.

Teej guy

macrumors 6502a
Aug 6, 2007
yes there is. it's just a pre-release.

Yeah, hence no Pro Tools for Snow Leopard yet. Lots of bug reports for 8.0.3pr...which is fine due to its pre-release status, but I can't afford to be without a fully functioning Pro Tools rig.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.