PDA

View Full Version : Found a really cool ad...

ryan42
Jul 30, 2004, 12:08 PM
http://www.theapplecollection.com/Collection/AppleMovies/mov/1983KevinCostner.html
This is The Apple Collection's latest addition, it's under the "new and unsorted" category. It appears to be for the Lisa. It's one of the "darker" ads from Apple that I've seen. It features a cool statment at the end... "And why soon, there will be only two kinds of people. Those who use computers, and those who use Apples."

I also love the way the Lisa wakes up. The beginning doesn't really make sense though. "The way some bussinessmen spend their time has very little to do with a clock. That's why at Apple, we make the most advanced personal computers in the world."

Makes as much sense as...
"The way some computer users spend their time has very little to do with a clock. That's why at Whirlpool, we make the most advanced washing machines in the world."

jsw
Jul 30, 2004, 12:20 PM
Excellent find!

BTW, I haven't found any new ads, like the one you'd mentioned before that might have run on ABC.

ryan42
Jul 30, 2004, 12:22 PM
Yeah. I still haven't even heard about that one. I begin to wonder of it's existance.