Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BigJohno

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 1, 2007
San Francisco
So im level 23 online with modern warfare 2 and I see guys with two attachments on their guns. What level do I need to be to have two attachments?

walangij

macrumors 6502
Mar 10, 2007
MI
I forget what level it is, but the perk is Bling. It should be soon since you're 23. The pro level gets 2 attachments for your secondary.

ezekielrage_99

macrumors 68040
Oct 12, 2005
Bling is a pretty crappy Perk IMHO, Scavenger is much better because you get more ammo after kills if you're a spray'n'pray player.

But the SCAR-H with Scope and Sensor or Sniper rifle with Silencer and Thermal can be rather handy... :cool:

michaelltd

macrumors regular
Mar 30, 2005
Lately, I've noticed a very effective close quarters tactic that is very annoying.

Use Marathon, Lightweight, and Commando perks and equip akimbo Rangers, then just run around like a maniac and strike everyone down with a single Ranger shot or knife them.

I haven't done this myself, but have faced a couple people doing this, and it's annoying. They're so fast that you have little to no time to react when they appear around a corner in a closed-in area.

ezekielrage_99

macrumors 68040
Oct 12, 2005
Lately, I've noticed a very effective close quarters tactic that is very annoying.

Use Marathon, Lightweight, and Commando perks and equip akimbo Rangers, then just run around like a maniac and strike everyone down with a single Ranger shot or knife them.

I haven't done this myself, but have faced a couple people doing this, and it's annoying. They're so fast that you have little to no time to react when they appear around a corner in a closed-in area.

Me too, I've notice it as well. Anyone who does it I add to my block list it just isn't work playing when you have a heap of douchebags using what IMHO is a pretty epic gameplay fail.

ViViDboarder

macrumors 68040
Jun 25, 2008
USA

Wow, I use Marathon and Commando in most of my classes. I use either Scar-H or FAMAS though. I do love knife kills. In fact I try to do them way to much and it gets me killed often, haha. I have one class with Lightweight and an SMG but I rarely use it. I'm more annoyed with N00bt00bs :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.