Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
I'll be getting this! First console FF game I get, in a way. I prefer the handheld ones but I'm kinda excited about 13 since its giving me uber hard hints of FFVII.

Bennieboy©

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 15, 2009
england
i got more of a feeling about final fantasy X in the new trailers, everything ya see can be traced back to good ole spira, the characters, the scenes,
cant wait to play it to see more, heck wouldnt even mind a demo right now haha

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
i got more of a feeling about final fantasy X in the new trailers, everything ya see can be traced back to good ole spira, the characters, the scenes,
cant wait to play it to see more, heck wouldnt even mind a demo right now haha

That too, and I haven't even played FFX. Hat guy reminds me of a bulked up Tidus.

Bennieboy©

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 15, 2009
england
That too, and I haven't even played FFX. Hat guy reminds me of a bulked up Tidus.

you should pick up a copy of FFX it's ridiculously cheap right now, and for the amount of game play and story it's a bargain,
get the UK or Jap version mind, theres more side quests then the US one has ;)

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
you should pick up a copy of FFX it's ridiculously cheap right now, and for the amount of game play and story it's a bargain,
get the UK or Jap version mind, theres more side quests then the US one has ;)

Wait, us brits didn't get shafted on something to do with gaming? Brilliant :D. I'd get it but I don't have a PS2.

Bennieboy©

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 15, 2009
england
Wait, us brits didn't get shafted on something to do with gaming? Brilliant :D. I'd get it but I don't have a PS2.

if ya got a 60gig ps3, ps2 games will play on it, failing that i think someone done a port of FFX to PC
I guess I am the only one that doesn't care about Final Fantasy...

I feel so alone:p

Bless

final fantasy isnt about caring, if you've ever played a game once and completed it, you would understand it's more an obsession ;)

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
I guess I am the only one that doesn't care about Final Fantasy...

I feel so alone:p

Bless

Nah I didn't care either until recently. I had only played Dawn of Souls on the GBA and it was pretty good. Was only until I ripped FFVII onto my PSP and got 3&4 DS, Dissidia and Tactics A2 that I got addicted :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.