PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi-iTunes promo question..

jiker
Jul 31, 2004, 10:08 AM
Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question, but I didn't know of where else to put it.

Did the song credits from the promotion have an expiration I didn't know about? I redeemed the caps, and I had a 5 song credit next to my account bubble at the top of the iTMS. Today, I saw I still had those, so I went to use them, but after I logged in, that 5 song thing disappeared. So I don't know if I still have the credit or not. I want the songs either way (Alkaline Trio Exclusive EP!), but if I can still get them for free, that would be good.

Elan0204
Jul 31, 2004, 02:27 PM
Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question, but I didn't know of where else to put it.

Did the song credits from the promotion have an expiration I didn't know about? I redeemed the caps, and I had a 5 song credit next to my account bubble at the top of the iTMS. Today, I saw I still had those, so I went to use them, but after I logged in, that 5 song thing disappeared. So I don't know if I still have the credit or not. I want the songs either way (Alkaline Trio Exclusive EP!), but if I can still get them for free, that would be good.

Sorry, the free song credits expired on April 30, 2004.

Tuned MP5
Aug 2, 2004, 09:01 PM
Anyone knows when there will be another promo like that?

yuc7zhd2
Aug 2, 2004, 10:15 PM
next superbowl. its already been anounced that apple are having their fave ad agency chiat day do the advertisement, and it will be pepsi again. there you go.