PDA

View Full Version : Cram and Jam launched in the UK

cheekyspanky
Aug 1, 2004, 05:05 PM
Finally, Cram and Jam is available here, 130 rebate when buying an iBook or Powerbook and 20 or 40GB iPod. Offer is on until 2nd November, so I think I'll wait a while to see if the Powerbook is speed bumped at all, then buy (subject to me having some money anyway)!

kerb
Aug 1, 2004, 05:29 PM
i rang the apple store on thursday and they new nothing about this despite a message about it on the phone queuing system.

Can't find anything about it on the Apple store website. :confused:

cheekyspanky
Aug 1, 2004, 05:35 PM
http://www.apple.com/uk/education/cramandjam/

I found it via the "Hot News" ticker on the www.apple.com/uk page. In the rebate pdf it states its for purchases between the 2nd August and 2nd November, so it's probably news to the people on the phone lines as well.

kerb
Aug 1, 2004, 05:51 PM
thanks!

just placed my order for a 12" PB and 20gig iPod :D :D :D

kerb
Aug 1, 2004, 05:55 PM
***** my computers clock is wrong!

i'm out by 10 minutes! hopefully if I ring tomorrow they can correct it.

Abstract
Aug 1, 2004, 06:21 PM
That's cool. Its strange though that it goes all the way to November.

Anyway, all the rest of the world needs now is a Refurb/Discontinued products, Special deals section that the US seems to have.

edesignuk
Aug 1, 2004, 06:23 PM
Anyway, all the rest of the world needs now is a Refurb/Discontinued products, Special deals section that the US seems to have.The US is the centre of the universe you know :eek: :rolleyes:

Abstract
Aug 2, 2004, 02:05 AM
Oh of course. They also got the iPod mini's faster. God forbid their iPod mini supplies were low. Even Canadians were screwed into waiting, while US citizens got them faster. Since Apple's business is still largely web-based, you'd think that everyone would get equal chance at a product, since they're not even produced in the US or anything.