PDA

View Full Version : Will the 17" PB be good for gaming?

Solafaa
Aug 3, 2004, 05:35 AM
With 2GB ram and 128mb video.

What kind of games will i be able to run? what is the limit and any tips, thanks.

Mord
Aug 3, 2004, 05:42 AM
it will run any current mac game very well, how long it would be able to hold this up i dont know.

are you getting this powerbook just for gameing? or just for a little on the side?

Solafaa
Aug 3, 2004, 05:51 AM
I have 3 macs, an iBook for when i travel and i use it around teh house, a G5 imac as a desktop and an iMac witch i got for my office. To save space and not have many computers i decided to get rid of the iMac and iBook and replace then with a monster 17" PB.

I would use it for work and personal stuff and might do some gaming on it.

CrackedButter
Aug 3, 2004, 09:06 AM
I have 3 macs, an iBook for when i travel and i use it around teh house, a G5 imac as a desktop and an iMac witch i got for my office. To save space and not have many computers i decided to get rid of the iMac and iBook and replace then with a monster 17" PB.

I would use it for work and personal stuff and might do some gaming on it.

Did you catch a special train in order to travel into the future to get one of these G5 imacs or did you simply make a mistake in your reply?

Mord
Aug 3, 2004, 09:09 AM
powerbook like that would be great but make sure you buy the ram 3rd party as you can save allot of money, apples ram is expensive

Solafaa
Aug 3, 2004, 09:26 AM
Did you catch a special train in order to travel into the future to get one of these G5 imacs or did you simply make a mistake in your reply?

Opss :\ i ment to say G5 Mac