Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Steveoh421

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 30, 2009
Hey guys,

I'm a new member of the Mac Rumours forum and I have a question regarding re-amping. Any help would be greatly appreciated

OK, I'm using Logic Pro 9 on my Macbook Pro (with Snow Leopard), I have a 2.53GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 4GB memory.

My re-amping device is the 'Radial Pro RMP' re-amping box which I have coming from my Apogee ONE interface via a balanced XLR cable (I'm using a 1/8 to 1/4 inch adaptor plugged into the Apogee. Then from here, I'm going from the 1/4 jack output of the pro RMP directly into my amp. My amp setup is;

Marshall JMP-1 rackmounted pre-amp
Mesa/Boogie Simul 2:90 power amp
Marshall 4x10 cab

The problem I have is that when I connect my equipment up, the output from my amp is very low. I've checked my amp and there are no issues when I plug my guitar in, and I also checked the re-amping box through my friend's Pro-Tools setup (through an M-Audio Fast track USB interface) and using a small Marshall combo, this seems to work fine however.

To conclude my query, does anyone know of any limitations of using the Apogee ONE for re-amping? Is there some kind of limit on the output of the ONE, I guess may be a more appropriate question?

** I've also posted this on the Logic Pro forums, so apologies if you have already seen this thread elsewhere

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.