PDA

View Full Version : Kyouei; niceness for the home

iGav
Aug 4, 2004, 02:06 PM
Love the idea of 'Random' CD, that's a pretty cool concept... :) I'd love to hear what it sounds like. :D

The 'Color Light' DVD.... :p :p :p

http://www.kyouei-ltd.co.jp/

Mr. Anderson
Aug 4, 2004, 02:31 PM
The balloon light is a great concept - it would be even better if you could do one that had helium in it and would float :D

So when you get the random CD let me know how it sounds

D

jsw
Aug 4, 2004, 02:37 PM
Hmmm. I could see someone making the balloon lights waterproof (99% of the way there already with the whole "ballon" part...) and making them either float on top of water features, or float a short distance above a pool bottom via use of a weight. Add in color-changing LED threesomes, and you've got a cool outdoor party concept.

If I just had those, all I'd need is a pool and a lot more friends, and I'd be all set for a party! ;)

jsw
Aug 4, 2004, 02:42 PM
Actually, the Random CD suggests an interesting project: write 99 (or fewer, of course) GarageBand snippets than can blend into each other - the audio equivalent of creating cursive fonts.

evil
Aug 4, 2004, 03:43 PM
the three things all seem pretty worthless to me

medea
Aug 4, 2004, 08:32 PM
interesting stuff, and brand new to boot. as always thanks for the link.

plus_c
Aug 4, 2004, 09:18 PM
Wow, the random CD looks fun. Did you order it? I'd love to hear about how it sounds if you did.

bousozoku
Aug 4, 2004, 10:08 PM
Except for the balloon, we could accomplish the same thing with a Macintosh. In fact, I was running diagnostics earlier and got similar colours on the monitor.