Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CalculatorGames

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 30, 2009
I have seen on various app descriptions that developers have listed statistics like "#27 Paid Puzzle game in Finland" and things like that. I was wondering how I can find out sales ranks for sub-genre charts like Puzzle Games (as opposed to Games) as well as full charts for countries other than the US. Basically as much information as I can get for paid/free/genre/country charts with as many positions as possible.

Since (as far as I know) none of my apps have made the top 100 paid games in the US, I wanted to see how they have performed in these other categories. On a related note if anyone knows if it's possible to find previous highest ranking (i.e. game was #1 3 weeks ago) that information would be helpful too, since some of my apps have passed their peak for now.

Thanks for any info.

amygdala

macrumors newbie
Nov 29, 2009
I second this question... I know that my app (LabyMania - check it out!) is in a good #10 in board games, and #16 in puzzle games in Denmark, but I have no idea where it is anywhere else in the world... Also, it would be nice to be able to link reviews and advertisements to placements in various categories and countries - preferably with a history of ratings.

Thanks!

- A

Icon_1.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.