Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

djlexus

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 19, 2009
Everytime I try to purchase Navigon North America for the special price it tells me I cant purchase it the product is being modified. Anybody else experiencing this? I have never seen that and I want to get in on this deal before it goes away.

prominence

macrumors regular
Jan 31, 2008
Everytime I try to purchase Navigon North America for the special price it tells me I cant purchase it the product is being modified. Anybody else experiencing this? I have never seen that and I want to get in on this deal before it goes away.

To my knowledge when this has happened to me before it is because the developer is modifying the price of the product, and therefore it won't let you purchase it until the price modification is completed.

fredf

macrumors 6502
Oct 31, 2008
yes, that's right. you probably have noticed by now that it has gone back up in price.
i tried to buy it last night for the reduced price and it wouldn't allow me to.

djlexus

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 19, 2009
Yea i bought it at the higher price but the traffic was still 14.99. I emailed apple and maybe they'll refund me 20 bucks but i doubt it haha.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.