Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MSTRKRFT

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 17, 2009
Lately I've been on a spree of reorganizing my computer. After owning my mac for over two years now I kind of leave things pile up so I decided to reorganize everything. I start by cleaning up my documents and such. Then I completely reorganized my itunes library to display correct information and such for easier listening in my car. Now I've moved onto Address Book because it's nice to have a backup of information just incase my phone dies. Organizing Itunes was quick easy because of the amount scripts, plugins and programs were available to find. Does anyone know of programs or scripts that will help me fix the holes in my Address book? It's not that I haven't been looking I just know that some people have their own scripts that are awesome and do stuff I would want them to do. Also after address book I'll be looking for those too so if you have a must have one for those that would be nice.

mac.by.jake

macrumors member
Nov 30, 2008
I don't have any scripts but I found your post helpful. I didn't realize that scripts were that useful. I'll be monitoring this thread to see what people come up with.

MSTRKRFT

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 17, 2009
I don't have any scripts but I found your post helpful. I didn't realize that scripts were that useful. I'll be monitoring this thread to see what people come up with.

Yea their plenty of useful scripts I found for Itunes like capitalization, make a no album cover playlist and finding broken tracks. I'll post them for you.

Attachments

• Scripts.zip
    133.1 KB · Views: 41
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.