Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacConvert

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 28, 2006
Seattle, WA
I hear it's coming on the Mac Mini - HDMI (audio+video) & eSATA + Bluray Drive (optional)!! Who's with me on this one??? OS X Server + current Mac Mini + what's coming (above) = the Media Center Server Box from HELL! YEAH BABY! :apple: :D

macchiato2009

macrumors 65816
Aug 14, 2009
I hear it's coming on the Mac Mini - HDMI (audio+video) & eSATA + Bluray Drive (optional)!! Who's with me on this one??? OS X Server + current Mac Mini + what's coming (above) = the Media Center Server Box from HELL! YEAH BABY! :apple: :D

smoking pot is bad you know.... :cool:

knewsom

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2005
Actually its not.
Smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol is worst. Remember, weed can not kill you - cigarettes/alcohol can.

Incorrect. Smoking ANYTHING is a fast track to cancer; no matter the substance, burning it and inhaling the smoke brings carcinogens into your body. Yes, marijuana is LESS dangerous than cigarettes and alcohol, but it'll still kill you.

I too want to know the source on this.

RaySpotter

macrumors member
Oct 27, 2009
Vancouver BC
Why to people post stuff like this? And then when asked to back it up with proof or even their source its nothing but silence from them.
Roll your brain darts a little thinner MacConvert

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.