Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

labman

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
I saw this app high lighted and it sounded like a great APP and it's Free perfect it's in the App store but when I go to download it Apple says The App you are trying to buy is no longer there it's says the App maker is AT&T. hope they didn't decide to remove it!

AT&T Mark the Spot

AT&T Mark the Spot is an application that provides customers a means to provide feedback on network user experience to AT&T.

Features

- Simplicity of operation
- Submit a real time report capturing local GPS coordinates at time and place of event
- Submit a report after the fact when a customer is not at the place of event
- Submit a report of dropped call, failed call, lack of coverage, data service failure, or poor voice quality
- Submit optional specific comments about an event
- Receive an SMS acknowledgement that the reported event was sent and received successfully

AT&T is committed to providing its customers with the best network experience possible.

This application will help contribute towards this goal and its utilization is greatly appreciated.
What's new

Added support for Maps integration to pinpoint location where network incident occurred.

mzl.kbhghwvn.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.woqbprdg.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.sghvthge.480x480-75.jpg

hushmartin

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2009
Kansas
Hey thanks, I never knew about this app or I'd have downloaded it ages ago. I just downloaded it a second ago. Maybe you should try again?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.