Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

remain

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 8, 2009
I really want to do apps for iphone and learn objective-c but i have windows so can I still learn it and run programs in windows what i have made..

MetalAZ

macrumors newbie
Nov 22, 2009
You could buy a Mac and dual boot. Then you still have your Windows but you can also learn objective-c and create iPhone apps.

remain

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 8, 2009
No real reason to be rude....

I didn't ment to be rude. I just wanted to say that I don't have the money to buy one. Sorry if I insulted somebody :(

Can I run OS X with some kind of emulator or something?

AndyCodez

macrumors regular
Aug 6, 2009
Lol it seemed harsh :p You can go get a new mac mini for what like 499 or 599 or something? Not terrible credit card it up :p I wanted a mac for it i bought the 999 macbook and i love it and using this pos hp at work is terrible.

newb16

macrumors regular
Feb 27, 2008
Lol it seemed harsh :p You can go get a new mac mini for what like 499 or 599 or something?

2OP - You can probably get second-hand one* even for less, and *newsflash* sell it after you find the entire enterprise failed or buy the brand new one in case of success.

* - it needto be intel-based, though.

TAJones99

macrumors regular
Apr 26, 2009
Orange Park, FL
Yea I got a 2006 Macbook pro for $550 it may be a intel core duo but it does the job and its a mac :D I love it, I have snow leopard running on it in all.

jjgraz

macrumors regular
Feb 13, 2009
Must be Intel!

Yea, i made the mistake of buying an older mac first and then realized they had to be intel based... best to get that part right the first time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.