Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

robdam1001

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 23, 2008
There was an update released today for Slacker iphone app from 1.2 to 1.3. I tried updating to 1.3 and everything updated as expected but the Slacker app still say's that it is on 1.2. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have a 3Gs.

vertigo235

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2009
There was an update released today for Slacker iphone app from 1.2 to 1.3. I tried updating to 1.3 and everything updated as expected but the Slacker app still say's that it is on 1.2. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have a 3Gs.

I had the same problem, finally just gave up, but then I was playing with it a few mins ago and it is now v1.3.

updates have been acting weird lately

Kadman

macrumors 65816
Sep 22, 2007
Mine worked fine without a reboot or anything. Of course, I would have suggested an uninstall/reinstall but you've already done that. Maybe uninstall in both locations (iPhone and iTunes - including deleting the file from your PC) and then download it from iTunes & synch it over. Shouldn't need to do that (as you know) but sometimes you need to use a hammer, eh?

m3coolpix

macrumors 6502a
Dec 24, 2007
I was able to update Slacker to v1.3....but another app is not updating.

That app (Tap & Track) actually now has an added note that something is going on with the update server. Took me 5 tries to get it updated....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.