Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

brando06

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 5, 2007
I have tried out ebuddy pro and i love the feature that it shows you when your contact is typing. I do a load of interviews for my website and it sucks cutting someone off when they are typing!!

Rayfire

macrumors 68030
Aug 25, 2008
PNW
I have tried out ebuddy pro and i love the feature that it shows you when your contact is typing. I do a load of interviews for my website and it sucks cutting someone off when they are typing!!

I saw before in there forums that they were considering that feature but it will be a major battery hog so they never implemented it, couldn't search well there forums right now but I'll post it if I can find it.

macfan881

macrumors 68020
Feb 22, 2006
I also like IM+ push alerts for when buddys come on if i need to talk to some one its handy to have.

brando06

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 5, 2007
I also like IM+ push alerts for when buddys come on if i need to talk to some one its handy to have.

That's a cool feature, for that i just downloaded it. But for some reason it shows everyone of my contacts online. I then msg someone and they get the msg, but then it shows me offline on their side of the screen. But on my phone i am still online??? For that reason i'm back with beejive.

Rayfire

macrumors 68030
Aug 25, 2008
PNW
the new beejive update doesnt seem to properly update on my phone, anyone having same problem? cant get to 3.1.1 :(

It happened to me yesterday too, try downloading it in "wee hours" of night :p that should help. Right now it downloaded successfully so I'm guessing it's just a hiccup.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.