Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AndyCodez

macrumors regular
Aug 6, 2009
Wal-mart is evil and gross, I worked at Sam's Club when I was in college and it was hell. Don't shop there, pass the word!

MadGoat

macrumors 65816
Jul 30, 2007
Canada
Now why would Walmart release an app? The people that shop at Walmart can't even afford an iPhone.

rwilliams

macrumors 68040
Apr 8, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Right now, I believe that you can only use it to shop for electronics. It's odd that they would release an official app without having it ready to use on the entire store.

rKunda

macrumors 68000
Jul 14, 2008
This reminds me of the, oh so many Mac podcasters I heard when WalMart iPhones were still a rumor. "No way this should happen. Apple wouldn't sell phones at WalMart because the experience is so below Apple." The commercial elitism is so tiresome.

You get either kids that don't pay their bills bashing WalMart shoppers, or people that are clearly out of touch with the average consumer's inability to fly first class. Coach? That's what the peasants do, right?

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
Now why would Walmart release an app? The people that shop at Walmart can't even afford an iPhone.
First. What's wrong with shopping at Walmart?

Second. You might be surprised to learn who shops at Walmart.

Third. Why do you feel that having an iPhone makes you better than someone else?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.