Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Toyma

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 15, 2009
Mexico City
Hi everyone,

I'm not even sure this post belongs here, so my apologies if it doesn't.

I just bought my brand nw MacBook and came back to the wonderful Mac World.

Everyhting has been smooth and fine so far, until yesterday, when I was inside my Cafe World in Facebook and I refreshed my screen. I got a blue screen after the splash one, and can't get on to the game since. I contacted Zynga and they replied they were escalating the question, since I've updated Flash, Java and even switched to Chrome.

I logged on from my old laptop and did get into my game, so it seems to be the Mac, even though I am able to get into other games such as happy aquarium (not by Zynga).

I am also unable to get into the Yahoo! online games such as Literati. I just get a blank screen and the game never loads up.

Can anyone help me???

Thanks a lot!!

Toyma

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 15, 2009
Mexico City
Update

Hello again,

Just to let you know - I tried Netscape and I can play Yahoo! games there.

The only thing I can't do, is get into my Cafe World.....

ANyone there can guess why???

Thanks!!

Toyma

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 15, 2009
Mexico City

carlmasure

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2010
The Windy City
Thanks A Gazillion

:DThanks a ton Toyma! I was working on a friend's Mac and when he got it back, he was not able to play Cafe World. Of course, it's all my fault. I drew a total blank on what the problem was. This post immediately reminded me of what to do.

Best,

Carl

I built the banners on this site. Take a look if you want and let me know what you think.

Cafe World Cheats

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.