Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

klaus

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 4, 2004
Belgium
I don't think there will be new stuff, but europe stores are always down earlier, like a half an hour or more before us store

liketom

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
somethings going on , maybe some new hardware or software , or maybe they are just changing the search box on uk store to the same as us one

klaus

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 4, 2004
Belgium
us store down as well

well, us store is down as well.. seems strange, are we expecting something? :)

liketom

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
so what time is it normaly back up its what only 8.10 am in US ?? i'm guessing 8.30 store open again with new stuff

GroundLoop

macrumors 68000
Mar 21, 2003
SilentPanda said:
Ahhh yes. VPC 7.0 would be a good candidate considering SP2 is out.
Nah. It won't be VPC since it has already been announced that it will be available in October (That is unless they put it up for preorders).

I kinda hope we see a new iSight since I am in the market for one. But I would love to see an iPod add-on that makes them AirTunes-enabled (not going to happen, but I can still wish).

Hickman

Jo-Kun

macrumors 6502a
Dec 20, 2003
Antwerp-Belgium
with VPC7 I could say FINALLY... I don't need it often... but since I have my G5... I can't do anything... or I have to boot up my old P166MMX wich is staying here 'in case of emergency'

I think its too soon for the new iMacs?? or maybe not... maybe they did a turboboost on production because everybody is waiting to buy anything... and sales go down??

well we'll see it soon I guess ;-)

SilentPanda

Moderator emeritus
Oct 8, 2002
The Bamboo Forest
I think new iMacs are out of the question. To me that's something that needs to be presented via Steve. It's probably just a 20 pack of DVD-R's. :)

Maybe somebody should call Apple and just say, "I want to order whatever is being added to the store right now".

liketom

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
well not long to wait now , i bet apple love it when they pull the store down , they most prob get more hits when it's down then when the store up ! my refresh button is clicking like a madmad .

Zaty

macrumors 65816
Mar 14, 2004
Switzerland
Wow, it's surprising that something seems to be coming today. I just wanted to leave to run some errands but I can't leave my PB :)

Jo-Kun

macrumors 6502a
Dec 20, 2003
Antwerp-Belgium
SilentPanda said:
You haven't already? Get with the program! Sheesh!

If I would be so keen on 'going with the flow' I would be wrting this on a Dell... and being in the DellRumors Forum :p haha

and have a 'I Love WindowsXP' & 'B.Gates For President' bumpersticker...

but hey B.Gates for president wouldn't be such a bad idea... ANYTHING is better than G.W. Bush... :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.