Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ekwolcott

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 18, 2009
I think SaFPWR iPhone battery cases are by far the best product on the market!

Check out their products!
AP01L030H_PV.jpg

Here is a review I just wrote:

CUSTOMER REVIEW OF THE SaFPWR iPHONE BATTERY CASE

Any iPhone 3G/3Gs user would agree that the device’s major shortcoming is its limited battery life. To capitalize on Apple’s shortcoming, a dynamic market of battery life extender products came to fruition. Even Energizer Battery, a mega brand and household name, now offers their own version of an iPhone battery case. Navigating the world of iPhone cases is no small feat, many of the battery cases offered are almost identical in function and design, or simply do not work properly. Cue SaFPWR, the revolutionary battery case that stands alone in both the realms of technology and fashion.

This week I spent some time testing the SaFPWR iPhone Battery Case, a leather case that doubles as a rechargeable battery. When I selected my case, there were 6 styles and more than 30 colors/textures to choose from at SaFPWR.com. I decided to order the Leather Battery Case XR for iPhone in Golden Palm Crystal Fish Scale because I loved the look of it. When my package arrived several days later, the unboxing experience felt like Christmas morning! It is a beautiful product.

VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE

Describing the spectrum of SaFPWR iPhone Battery Cases in one category is difficult; their various shapes, colors, textures and sizes are unique and each one deserves to be elaborated upon. Regardless of their aesthetic variations, the fundamental smart battery technology used in each product is the same. In a minute I will describe my own experience with the SaFPWR iPhone Battery Case.

THE BASICS

SaFPWR Battery Cases claim to fame is a 2000 mAh rechargeable battery pack which adds up to 2 days of extended battery life. That’s 48 hours, 2,880 minutes, or 172,800 seconds longer you can enjoy your iPhone and all its wonderful features. Each battery case is built around a proprietary rechargeable lithium polymer "smart battery," allowing users to increase the runtime of their iPhone by 200% or more. “Double your runtime”, the company entices, and from what I have seen…they deliver! All SaFPWR products feature the industry’s leading smart battery. The battery is slim and light, it knows exactly when to charge your phone and it optimizes your energy usage. SaFPWR batteries also protect smart phones from short-circuit, overcharge, and over-discharge using a proprietary, built-in technology

Using the SaFPWR iPhone battery case is simple. Charge it up via the included micro USB cable (it takes about two hours), and it will automatically charge your iPhone 3G should the phone be mounted in the case at the time. The USB charger cable, when connected to a Mac, also serves to sync the iPhone to iTunes. Furthermore, this case allows you to access and utilize all functions of your device while it is in the case. You can even listen to your music and take photos due to the slight gaps deliberately carved out of the case for these functions. Did I mention you can also order SaFPWR Cases with a Clip? Yet another brilliant feature option from this forward thinking company!

The SaFPWR line of battery cases are specially designed for iPhone 3G & 3GS and have passed the strict performance tests by an Apple designated test lab. As a result, the SaFPWR Battery Cases have been officially certified by Apple Inc. as "Works with iPhone 3G(S)" products.

A STEP ABOVE THE REST
Like the competitor’s products, these battery systems act like an external power source. However, SaFPWR’s iPhone Battery Cases harness energy more intelligently than similar products. With the SaFPWR case, power is drawn from the external battery before the iPhone's battery is utilized. Via this communication the system determines when your smart phone needs power and exactly how much power it needs. Other iPhone battery cases on the market simply supply a constant stream of power to the phone or use an on/off switch to control the flow of power.

Aside from its superior technology, the distinguishing feature of the SaFPWR iPhone Battery case is its rainbow of chic designs. SaFPWR line currently offers more than 60 different combinations of styles, colors, materials, and features. Constructed from high-quality and durable materials, the SaFPWR iPhone Case is the perfect marriage between fashion and function. The interior is lined with suede to prevent scratches and offer additional style. The cradle provides a secure fit and added protection for your phone.

MY OWN EXPERIENCE

I have been testing the SaFPWR iPhone Battery Case for nearly a week and it has traveled with me everywhere. With the iPhone inset, the case is about the width of a deck of cards, so it fits effortlessly into a back pocket or a purse. Seeing my iPhone battery indicator show 100% was a wonderful change from the constant, irritating low battery signal from life before I owned a SaFPWR Battery Case. The company claims that the case will increase your run time by 48 hours, but I went nearly 60 hours without needing to recharge.

This past week I attended a cocktail party where I had the opportunity to show off my SaFPWR case. Aside from the “ooh’s” and “aah’s”, everyone wanted to know where they could get one. I gladly directed them to visit http://www.safpwr.com. This company clearly has a solid product line and I was more than confident in my recommendation to family and friends.

CONCLUSION

It is the most helpful accessory you can buy for your iPhone, because it gives you more time for your iPhone applications, websites, games, movies and conversations in a stylish, lightweight, protective case. I don’t like to remember what it was like before I owned a SaFPWR Battery Case and had to constantly worry about my iPhone dying on me. This Christmas I will be giving the SaFPWR Battery Cases out to loved ones so that they can enjoy the same experience. SaFPWR has a Christmas promotion video that is adorable and makes me want one in every color!!

The SaFPWR cases range in price from $79.00 to $99.00, and if you decide to get one it will be the best money you’ve ever spent. Can you tell I’m a fan?! Get a SaFPWR Battery Case for your iPhone and see for yourself  SaFPWR also plans to release cases for Blackberry Bolds and iPod Touches in the upcoming weeks as well, so you can view those on their site as well.

My number one must have accessory for 2009 is the SaFPWR iPhone Battery Case! :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.