Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thefunkymunky

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 24, 2005
London
Hi,

I have CoPilot UK installed on my iPhone 3G and want to buy the TTS (text-to-speach) and Live Traffic add-ons from within the App. I keep getting the following error message when I try to buy. Anyone know what's wrong? I've tried deleting and downloading CoPilot again and resetting my licence but it still won't work. :confused:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 102

Stampyhead

macrumors 68020
Sep 3, 2004
London, UK
That looks like a developer error. I would contact the developer and send them that screen shot. They might be able to help you with a workaround until they release an update.
Slightly off topic, how do you like CoPilot? I've been trying to decide on which nav app to get and I haven't heard much about this one.

tadad1

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2008
I have seen reports of this happening with in app purchases on jailbroken devices that have AppSync installed.

thefunkymunky

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 24, 2005
London
I have seen reports of this happening with in app purchases on jailbroken devices that have AppSync installed.

OK. I had AppSync installed but I've deleted it through Cydia and I still can't buy In-App add-ons. Do I need to un-jailbreak?:confused:

tadad1

macrumors 6502a
Oct 20, 2008
OK. I had AppSync installed but I've deleted it through Cydia and I still can't buy In-App add-ons. Do I need to un-jailbreak?:confused:

You may need to delete and reinstall CoPilot now, I'm not sure try Googling "This is not a test user account. iPhone".

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.