PDA

View Full Version : Slow internet when connected to a TV

bmichael415
Dec 19, 2009, 06:06 PM
I have a Macbook Air running 10.5 and I am having an issue with the internet connection slowing down every time I use my TV (50" plasma 1080p) as a monitor. The wireless internet connection either slows down or stalls out completely. The moment I disconnect it from the TV, everything starts working again, full speed. I have already moved my wireless to another room because I thought the TV might be interfering with the connection but that didn't help at all. Any help is appreciated.

andygabriel
Dec 19, 2009, 09:49 PM
I have a Macbook Air running 10.5 and I am having an issue with the internet connection slowing down every time I use my TV (50" plasma 1080p) as a monitor. The wireless internet connection either slows down or stalls out completely. The moment I disconnect it from the TV, everything starts working again, full speed. I have already moved my wireless to another room because I thought the TV might be interfering with the connection but that didn't help at all. Any help is appreciated.

I had the same problem. It's the tv interfering with your laptop. First i moved the laptop away from the tv and it was fine.

But i found a better solution. I put my laptop on the laptop case. It seals the laptop. Now its fine. Try this. If the laptop is on the same furniture as the tv there will b interferences. So put the laptop on something a non conductor is better.

Good luck.