Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BW22

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 20, 2009
I was updating my website and messed up the local copy of my idisk... through some combination of keys I deleted my local copy (I think). My website is still up and running and I can still publish changes and updates. I put a "new" idsik icon in Finder but I have a bunch of Alias there that I didn't have before. What folders I do have there are empty. And the "date modified" is the day this happened. My idisk files on mobileme are intact.

Since this happened two weeks ago, I am not able to apply my google analytics code (which had been working well). Tonight I was looking through my trash folder to see if I could find something relevant and came across a recovered files folder dated the same day as "date modified" in Finder.... the folder is com.apple.iWeb_293_SFED_281461616_1
Inside the folder are all the content from my site: jpeg and pdf files with the same date....

I have copied the file from the Trash folder to my desktop and I think I need to put it "back" somewhere but I don't know where.

Sorry for the long winded post but trying to give appropriate level of detail. Can somebody help?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.