Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

As developers have submitted increasing numbers of iPhone and iPod touch applications for inclusion in the App Store, Apple today announced that it has rolled out a new search functionality in its iTunes Connect interface to allow developers to more easily locate their applications.
When you select the Manage Your Application module, you'll find a summary of your last 10 modified apps and a search area that allows you to look up your other apps by name, Apple ID, or status. This will allow you to easily locate your apps by state, such as Ready for Sale or In Review.
Apple also notes that developers can preview their applications within iTunes Connect and view crash reports associated with their applications.

The enhancements to iTunes Connect come just as Apple prepares to take the service offline over the holidays. iTunes Connect is scheduled to be unavailable from December 23rd through 28th.

Article Link: Apple Adds App Search Capabilities for Developers in iTunes Connect

macduke

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
So devs will be unable to modify anything about their app, such as price, while the service is down? I hope they set their Christmas markdowns early. I've got some fat iTunes cards rolling my way in a few days, a laundry list of apps, a 32 gb 3GS with room to spare, but unfortunately, I've run out of home screens! We need a grid of screens with Spaces Apple!! I'm app
crazy!

funkboy77

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2008
Is this designed primarily for app developers that have over 10 apps? Seems to help big companies and spammy app developers the most. It would be excellent to see more tools for smaller developers, or some way to formally submit an app to be considered as special, or as a staff pick, since that's the way to really get exposure...

anonymouz1828

macrumors regular
Oct 19, 2009
Offline??

So I am planning to "erase all" on my iphone 3g .. will I have problem activating my phone on december 23 - december 29???

johnnyjibbs

macrumors 68030
Sep 18, 2003
London, UK
It's been here for about a month - this is yesterday's news!

I hate the new interface - the icons don't render properly (i.e. half square, half rounded corners, part, pre-rendered with gloss) and it only displays a handful of apps to begin with - it's more difficult to get to the application you want.

And then there's the reporting. Why the heck can't we have live reporting? And perhaps a few graphs or two - it means I can't make sense of my sales until I go home to my Mac and fire up AppViz.

Attachments

• getitdone_screenshot.JPG
    getitdone_screenshot.JPG
    4.8 KB · Views: 274
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.