PDA

View Full Version : What's a guy gotta do?

michaelrjohnson
Aug 11, 2004, 04:01 PM
What qualifications are there for viewing this thread? I haven't seen "michaelrjohnson, you do not have permission to access this page." for a loooong time. ;)

1,000,000th Post Thread (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83831)

If it's a mod/god/demi-god only, it surprises me, as I do not recall ever seeing those pop up in the sidebar on the main page of MR. :confused: Thanks for the replies! :)

Mr. Anderson
Aug 11, 2004, 04:10 PM
Well, now, that just sucks....

we were going to surprise everyone, but us mods aren't as well versed in all the nuances of the MacRumors database and forum setup.

When we get things set, you'll hear more about it :D

D

Doctor Q
Aug 13, 2004, 11:38 AM
I want to publicly acknowledge michaelrjohnson for his successful sleuthing (a talent that is the basis of MacRumors, of course) in spotting our pre-dicsussion about the contest and for then helping us keep things quiet for a day while we ironed out the rules of the contest.

This thread was hidden while we made the last preparations. It is now (obviously) visible again so we can say thanks, michaelrjohnson!

wdlove
Aug 13, 2004, 03:12 PM
Mr. Anderson, would you be able to resurrect the Avatar that you designed for me earlier this year. Would it be eligible to enter? Thank you Mr. Anderson. ;)

edesignuk
Aug 13, 2004, 03:16 PM
Mr. Anderson, would you be able to resurrect the Avatar that you designed for me earlier this year. Would it be eligible to enter? Thank you Mr. Anderson. ;)Mr. A could enter it, but you couldn't if you didn't come up with it.

edit: ooops, forgot mods can't enter themselves.

Mr. Anderson
Aug 13, 2004, 03:16 PM
Mr. Anderson, would you be able to resurrect the Avatar that you designed for me earlier this year. Would it be eligible to enter? Thank you Mr. Anderson. ;)

ah, no - since I'm not allowed to participate - I'm a judge.

D

cubist
Aug 13, 2004, 03:23 PM
Say, Mr. Anderson, when did you move from No. Va. to Indiana? I'm contemplating a move to Muncie. How do you like it out there? Ah, Warsaw is right along the Ohio R.

michaelrjohnson
Aug 13, 2004, 03:23 PM
I want to publicly acknowledge michaelrjohnson for his successful sleuthing (a talent that is the basis of MacRumors, of course) in spotting our pre-dicsussion about the contest and for then helping us keep things quiet for a day while we ironed out the rules of the contest.

This thread was hidden while we made the last preparations. It is now (obviously) visible again so we can say thanks, michaelrjohnson!

Thanks Doctor Q!

Just doing my part! ;)

Now... off to think up the winning submission!

wdlove
Aug 13, 2004, 05:26 PM
ah, no - since I'm not allowed to participate - I'm a judge.

D

Thank you Mr. Anderson. Just thought that I would give it a try. I was afraid that might be the case. After all that was my only chance to enter.