Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AmbaGambla

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 20, 2009
HELP!

I'm making a highlights DVD, and spent the last week going through 16hrs of video to pull out the best bits. I'm now about to start putting the bits together, but the audio has suddenly disappeared from the event! Does anyone know where it may have gone, or what I might have done please???

(it was working fine, and then I restored some rejected clips, and put them into another folder (where all the rest of the clips were stored on an external HDD) - I don't know if this means anything, but it was fine before I did this!)

What can I do? - I can't face starting from scratch!

AmbaGambla

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 20, 2009
I've been looking at it a bit more. In the event library, it plays video with no sound, but in the project library, it won't even play video. The only video it will play correctly is the section I exported to .m4v yesterday (a 1min clip)

theBB

macrumors 68020
Jan 3, 2006
Try to find a "mute" button, you may have hit it accidentally.

walkertoth

macrumors newbie
Oct 11, 2010
no audio

I've been looking at it a bit more. In the event library, it plays video with no sound, but in the project library, it won't even play video. The only video it will play correctly is the section I exported to .m4v yesterday (a 1min clip)

Did you ever figure this out? I am encountering the same problem.

Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.