PDA

View Full Version : spasticmutant 1

spasticmutant
Aug 13, 2004, 01:08 PM
Fred, the Mighty Orange Cat, requests that he be Avatar'ed, and Avafeathered too, if that's permitted. His cuteness is undisputed; please help him make his avatar dream a reality.

Anne Marie

decksnap
Aug 13, 2004, 01:29 PM
I'm a huge fan of pets with people names. Much better than 'whiskers' or 'mittens' or 'foofie'. Nice to see you show Fred some dignity!

spasticmutant
Aug 13, 2004, 03:04 PM
I'm a huge fan of pets with people names. Much better than 'whiskers' or 'mittens' or 'foofie'. Nice to see you show Fred some dignity!

Fred is all about dignity, mealtime, extreme cleanliness, long naps on fresh laundry, and covering every furniture item he encounters with a fine layer of Orange Fur. He also likes to chase laserbeams, dive under throw rugs, scratch his catpost, play wrestle with the other cats, and slide uncontrollably on linoleum when trying to change directions rapidly while running. He is 18 pounds of pure feline adorability.

Please vote for Fred and help him realize his dream of being an Avatar.

Anne Marie

Elan0204
Aug 13, 2004, 03:30 PM
Fred has my vote! Too bad I'm not a judge. :(

cleo
Aug 13, 2004, 04:39 PM

I have a Fred in my family too! Yours is quite cute, though, I have to say. :)

spasticmutant
Aug 13, 2004, 05:23 PM
I have a Fred in my family too! Yours is quite cute, though, I have to say. :)

Yes, and the full extent of his cuteness can only be completely appreciated in person. Here are larger size images, though. Note all the fur between his toes. Total, sheer, utter cuteness. He's even cute when he's pissed off.

Anne Marie