Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iDominateU

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 7, 2009
England
Hi there, I am only posting this here as it's the only one that seemed suitable. OK, I know Windows has DreamScene and it's only for windows, and I know how to do the same on Snow Leopard (DivX Player.) I just want to know where I can get free HQ video loops of nature (like rivers etc) and where I live has none of this stuff, so I can't just go and film it myself. All I can find is paid stuff and that's obviously not what I'm after.

Any ideas anyone?

arjen92

macrumors 65816
Sep 9, 2008
Below sea level
I would like to know the same, maybe this site can help you. It has some free loops, however not nature loops: movietools.info

martinX

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2009
Australia
Free-ish.
These guys have stock footage for less than US$10 a disc. I just bought Sky, Arts & Entertainment and Outer Space. I saw them on an ad at Creative Cow. I ordered, I paid and I waited .... and waited .... just as I was beginning to think I was scammed, they turned up :). I think the USPS and/or Australia Post may have been busy over Christmas.:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.