PDA

View Full Version : iLikeMyiMac #5

iLikeMyiMac
Aug 14, 2004, 04:26 PM

realityisterror
Aug 16, 2004, 07:44 PM
nice! if you could get the macrumors logo in there somehow, it'd be the best...

reality

iLikeMyiMac
Aug 16, 2004, 07:47 PM
The best? As in the winner? I'll get right on it. :D Starting up ImageReady Now.

iLikeMyiMac
Aug 16, 2004, 08:14 PM
A question to the Mods: Do I need to start a whole new thread for this even though all I did was add a MacRumors Logo?

Don't panic
Aug 16, 2004, 08:19 PM
nice job. very minor detail: shouldn't it be "posts"?

Doctor Q
Aug 16, 2004, 08:25 PM
A question to the Mods: Do I need to start a whole new thread for this even though all I did was add a MacRumors Logo?Contest entries must be in the first post of the thread, so you have two choices:

1. Start a new thread.

2. Change your first post in this thread.

iLikeMyiMac
Aug 16, 2004, 08:41 PM
Ok. I'll change "post" to "posts" and change the first post. But I kinda like my first one better because I think the logo makes it look too clutered. But since its a vote I'll submit the one that the most people like. Tell which one you like more.

katanna
Aug 16, 2004, 11:08 PM
If you like both of them, change this one back and submit the new one with the logo as a different submission...
That is what I would do...

Matthew

Don't panic
Aug 17, 2004, 02:16 AM
as katanna said, you can keep both. you can also try to change the red of the macrumors logo to the yellow/greenish hue of the speedometer and/or tha white inside to transparent (=black in the tar) and see if it will blend in better and look cleaner (i am assuming you have layers of the differents parts, so you can check quickly)

iLikeMyiMac
Aug 17, 2004, 10:49 AM
OK. I like the new one I made a lot better. All I did was change the opacity of the MR logo so it would not seem so out of place and I added a 6 in there.