Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pvmacguy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 2, 2009
Jax
Well guys the title says it. My rev. A MBA has been having this little issue in the picture for a couple of days now. Most of the time at the top, and sometimes covering the left side. It does it on both my cinema display and the built in. Any ideas?

Graphics.jpg

coast1ja

macrumors 6502
Jul 13, 2009
It sounds like a software issue if it does it on both displays, or possibly the video card. I would try making sure your software is updated and try an SMC reset. If that doesn't work, reinstall the OS and see if that fixes it. If that doesn't do it, call apple if you still have a warranty.

gnr319

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2009
I have the same problem with my mba and acd. I noticed however, that its occurrence is limited to when I use expose when multiple windows of heavy text-based documents are open.

pvmacguy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 2, 2009
Jax
I have the same problem with my mba and acd. I noticed however, that its occurrence is limited to when I use expose when multiple windows of heavy text-based documents are open.

Have you taken it to apple and seen what they have said? I have taken a picture of each occurrence with my iphone so I'll be able to show the genius what has been happening.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.