Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bozley0621

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 25, 2009
I continuously get the red exclamation marks. I've restarted the phone, that does the job sometimes, but it won't work...any suggestions.

same here...... been happening for a few weeks in Michigan (detroit area and northern Mich)...... there's been a few threads in the last couple of weeks about this happening all over the country.....

i've tried everything short of a complete restore..... it's gotta be on AT&Ts side... .... luckily I don't MMS a lot, but the few times a week I do I expect it to go thru and 1 out of 20 times maybe..... (we pay all this money for this phone and ATT has nothing to say about something as basic as MMS)...

pugnut

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2007
Live in North Arlington, work in DC no issues

I have no issues in Northern VA or DC sending or receiving. On occasion I will have a issue if I send to multiple people at the same time.

Using a 3gs

Bozley0621

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 25, 2009
I hadn't thought of turning off 3G. I'll try that. Is using my iphone in D.C. going to be like trying to use it in NYC. I know that when I'm on 11th st b/t K St. and Independence avenue...I NEVER have service, even though my phone insists that I do.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.