PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Anderson #2

Mr. Anderson
Aug 15, 2004, 09:20 PM
retro dukestreet :D

BakedBeans
Aug 16, 2004, 03:38 AM
thats really nice (accept the million posts thing, but you gotta get it in aint ya)

edesignuk
Aug 16, 2004, 03:39 AM
woah! I'm having flash backs! :eek:

Chaszmyr
Aug 16, 2004, 03:43 AM
A million posts eh? Is that for the site, or are you going for a personal record? :p

Mr. Anderson
Aug 16, 2004, 08:30 AM
A million posts eh? Is that for the site, or are you going for a personal record? :p

i was talking to eyelikeart the other day about the million posts and we figured between the two of us we only have 3% of the total posts....there was a time when that was a much larger percentage :D

AL, this is the original from way back when (only had 20k and 50x50 then)

Its a pic I took in Fiji.

D

Chip NoVaMac
Aug 16, 2004, 09:25 AM
I will miss your other avatar.....

Mr. Anderson
Aug 16, 2004, 09:29 AM
I will miss your other avatar.....

Ha! Which one? I've had so many over the years....

D

Chip NoVaMac
Aug 16, 2004, 10:21 AM
Ha! Which one? I've had so many over the years....

D

Your rocket ship one.....

pyrotoaster
Aug 16, 2004, 10:43 AM
Whoa! Wild flashbacks there! :cool:

BTW, that's a great pic (I didn't know you took it yourself)

Mr. Anderson
Aug 16, 2004, 11:43 AM
There's much, much more to the *rocket ship* - although I'm currently redesigning a lot of it. Here's some of the other images :D

And the Fiji pic is awesome - I have a 24x36 Iris print of it still waiting to be framed - that one goes in my office, but here's a little bigger verison.

D

jsw
Aug 16, 2004, 11:46 AM
And the Fiji pic is awesome - I have a 24x36 Iris print of it still waiting to be framed - that one goes in my office, but here's a little bigger verison.

D
It is truly a beautiful shot - but, honestly, IMHO the million posts animation ruins it! But the reflected shadow is cool....

PlaceofDis
Aug 16, 2004, 11:55 AM
hey Mr. A is there anyway you would post a link or attachment to a high res version of that pic? its awesome and beautiful and i wanted to use it as one of my desktops

Mr. Anderson
Aug 16, 2004, 01:40 PM
hey Mr. A is there anyway you would post a link or attachment to a high res version of that pic? its awesome and beautiful and i wanted to use it as one of my desktops

I don't know where it is right now, I've been looking for it myself :D

I had a disk crash and I'm thinking its was on there. I'll have to scrounge through the backups....:(

D

Chaszmyr
Aug 16, 2004, 01:43 PM
So Mr Anderson, are you Dukestreet? If so that would explain a lot.. I've been wondering that happened to Dukestreet...

edesignuk
Aug 16, 2004, 01:48 PM
So Mr Anderson, are you Dukestreet? If so that would explain a lot.. I've been wondering that happened to Dukestreet...Yup, Mr A = The poster formerly known as Dukestreet

Chaszmyr
Aug 16, 2004, 01:53 PM
In that case, I miss the avatar that was like an x-ray.

edesignuk
Aug 16, 2004, 02:00 PM
In that case, I miss the avatar that was like an x-ray.I loved that one :D
http://upload.yo-momma.net/uploads/forums/breath1.gif

Mr. Anderson
Aug 16, 2004, 02:40 PM
I loved that one :D
http://upload.yo-momma.net/uploads/forums/breath1.gif

wow, forgot about that one....been a while there. That was one of my favorites, that's for sure...

D :D

BakedBeans
Aug 16, 2004, 02:42 PM
mr a i would love as high res version of that also....good photo mate...

Mr. Anderson
Aug 16, 2004, 10:17 PM
how big is 'hi-res'?

I don't know if I have it or not - I'll know in a few weeks I think - still unpacking.

D

flyfish29
Aug 16, 2004, 10:55 PM
Would also like a high res. As high as you can find- great pic!

BakedBeans
Aug 17, 2004, 02:14 AM
how big is 'hi-res'?

I don't know if I have it or not - I'll know in a few weeks I think - still unpacking.

D

i have no idea how big high res i need,,, just thought it sounded good...

im taken aback by that picture... so as big as you've got....i might print it out if its pic enough

Mr. Anderson
Aug 17, 2004, 08:12 AM
I have a whole bunch of pics from that day - Malamala Island looking towards the big Island. It was totally amazing....

I'll see if I can find it, although I'm concerned it might just be on a slide and that the scanned image isn't around anymore. Another good reason to get a new slide scanner :D

D

agreenster
Aug 17, 2004, 08:33 AM
Concept art is coming along there Mr A.

I just got back from Siggy and have some leads.....but if I end up teaching I'll be looking for a cool side project to do....

Hint a hint a hint

Mr. Anderson
Aug 17, 2004, 08:38 AM
Concept art is coming along there Mr A.

I just got back from Siggy and have some leads.....but if I end up teaching I'll be looking for a cool side project to do....

Hint a hint a hint

You need to come on over to the house when I get my new computer and we'll have a few beers and I'll layout the whole *plan* for you. You might be taken by surprise :D

D

agreenster
Aug 17, 2004, 10:04 AM
Consider it done!