Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

goodcode

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 25, 2009
Hi,guys!

We just got our app Relax Hub: 5 in 1 AppBox updated!
Coming out with a Fresh Look!

4258403371_14068808bd_o.png

App Store

Screenies:

4258718163_d3fc62ccc6.jpg
4103235682_25c956be77.jpg

4259473344_7f07c86440.jpg
4158925459_36428386d6.jpg

Relaxing Self Massage​
Trust me,never underestimate those pressure points! If these points are stimulated, your body responds by relaxing. Just spare a 10-min coffee break time.
If you like, swap one with your BF or GF! He/She would love the gentle extra care!^^

Vibrating Massager​
Run it on your neck, back, calf.. and lose tense muscles easily. It even has vivid animations synchonizing to the vibration. Just like a real massager!

Ambient Sounds​
Insomnia? Can't concentrate on your work or study? Or just long for your own Zen atmospher? Try those most Popular 50 ambient sounds and teleport yourself to a whole new world.

Office Yoga​
Easy to follow exercises that help stretch your hands, wrists, arms, upper back, hips, low back, and feet anytime you feel like during your 5X8 working time.

Sex Engine​
Listen to the Binaural Beats To Spice Up Your Sex Life!

This is your ultimate relaxation package. 5 functions in 1 app. Why purchase those standalone ones?

App Store

Sparky9292

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2004
Lame!

Hi,guys!

We just got our app

*SNIP* LAME OVERHYPED DESCRIPTION *SNIP*

keep it in your library. :)

I tried it. It's lame. A bunch of wav files connect to some pics and buttons is not worth $0.99.

Try looking at Beejive, TomTom, or NOVA for what a real app is. You are part of what makes the app store suck. :mad:

locoobug

macrumors newbie
Jan 5, 2010
I tried it. It's lame. A bunch of wav files connect to some pics and buttons is not worth $0.99.

Try looking at Beejive, TomTom, or NOVA for what a real app is. You are part of what makes the app store suck. :mad:

Hmmm...now app store is loaded with mediocre ones,you cant block them just because they are not from some big Ltds. Perhaps just some indie devs make a living outta this.

goodcode

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 25, 2009
This little app basically combine all the awesome features of the popular relaxation apps - you can enjoy nice soothing music,timer supported, and learn the basic stretch maneuvers you can do at office,etc. :)

mackey101

macrumors newbie
Dec 6, 2009
This little app basically combine all the awesome features of the popular relaxation apps - you can enjoy nice soothing music,timer supported, and learn the basic stretch maneuvers you can do at office,etc. :)

Oh wait.... Vibrating massager? Like real one with buzz sound going around? Well, talk about my battery life... Or I'll just ignore the function. But I do like the cat. :D

goodcode

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 25, 2009
Oh wait.... Vibrating massager? Like real one with buzz sound going around? Well, talk about my battery life... Or I'll just ignore the function. But I do like the cat. :D

Yeah.. see the face of your co-workers when you put this one on your back...:cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.