PDA

View Full Version : Best app to keep lists handy (evernote/ google docs?)

debudebu
Jan 16, 2010, 02:16 AM
I'd like to be able to access lists (txt files basically) and pull them up quickly. What are some opinions out there on the pros cons of Evernote, google documents, different app? I just got an iphone the other day and am overwhelmed with the possibilities... :eek:
just a simple suggestion would be cool too

BergerFan
Jan 16, 2010, 10:21 AM
I just use the stock Notes app. I make/my lists, and save them.
I don't see what more you'd need (am I missing something here?)

lemonademaker
Jan 16, 2010, 10:45 AM
i've been using Evernote for a year and a half or so on my laptop, iPod touch and iPhone and love it.....

I use it daily; however, I just use it for notes, TTD lists, grocery lists, MP3's (songs i want to buy lists) etc..... i'm no "power user", i know I barely scratch the surface on what it does but love how it sync's all my devices so easily..... you can add voice notes, pics etc just haven't done it yet....

I use it so much I feel bad everything is free so I'm going to get the pro version just so the devs get some money from me......

scgf
Jan 16, 2010, 11:19 AM
I use Evernote for archiving webpages when I come across something useful and for keeping serial numbers of apps etc..

A better list app is Zenbe Lists. The website is http://lists.zenbe.com and any lits you create are synchronised between the Zenbe iPhone app and the online site. You can tick/check items when they have been 'done', eg items in a shopping list. and lists can be shared with others if you wish so you can easily collaborate on a task.

I use Zenbe for shopping lists, things I need to remember, movies to look out for, books I want to buy/read, even my gym workout programme.

debudebu
Jan 16, 2010, 06:53 PM
Been using Evernote for years and love it. In the whirlwind of app buying since I got the iphone a couple days ago I didn't even think of trying the normal list. I may already need to cull the apps I've purchased. cheers :rolleyes: