Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

klmc29

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 8, 2008
Alabama
Hi. I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I made a male sim and his teenage son, moved them into a house, saved the game. Then made a female sim and her teenage daughter, moved them into a house and saved the game. Then I combined the households hoping the 2 adult sims would fall in love and get married and then once the teenagers grew to adult they would fall in love and get married too. Well, everything was going great..the 2 adults are married, the teenagers fell in love. But once the teenagers grew to adult there was no more love and no option to flirt or anything and it's only 'family kiss'. Any idea why this happened and if there's a cheat or something to get past this. They're not blood-related so I don't know why it changed once they grew to adult.
Thanks!

evilblobby

macrumors newbie
Jul 3, 2010
sorry

Sorry klmc29 but if the teenage girl is related to the woman and the teenage boy is related to the man then since the adults got married, even though they arn't blood related, they're are still related now so the game won't let you have them as a couple :(

I got a question too.
I just installed sims 2 OFB, Nightlife and Uni then got a load of custom contents and installed all those there's about 100 i would guess (i know pretty sad:D) but anyway i go into the game get to choose the neighbourhood but then it crashes and just to get things clear and i'm not trying to offend but I KNOW HOW THE GAME WORKS OK! the download are correct and not meant for any other expantion pack!and i know how to install them and about the downloads file! and that i have to check the enabled custom content box! and finally i know WHY it's crashing but it doesn't make sense it's crashing because i have too many custom contents but when i had the game before that was a while ago but anyway when i had it before and had WAY more custom contents it didn't stuff up at all!!! So is there a way to make it stop crashing WITHOUT DELETING THE CUSTOM CONTENTS?!?!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.