PDA

View Full Version : Is there a step-by-step guide for using Podcast Capture and Podcast Producer?

mox123
Jan 20, 2010, 03:39 PM
I have SL server setup with Podcast Producer 2, X-grid enabled, and Podcast capture on my MBP. So I tape a ten second test run, logged onto my server account via Podcast Capture from my MBP, and Podcast Capture says that my video has been uploaded successfully.

So now what do i do next? where is the video located on my mac mini server? how i can supposed to edit the taped video file using workflow in Podcast producer? Help please! :confused::confused:

electrolux76
Jan 20, 2010, 03:52 PM
This link has some very detailed documents on using podcast producer.
http://www.apple.com/server/macosx/resources/documentation.html

corbywan
Jan 20, 2010, 04:53 PM
There really isn't a step-by-step because there are so many different steps one might take.

One resource I found helpful was a podcast from Apple called "Apple Quick Tour of Leopard Server". DO a search for it in iTunes. There are a couple of episodes on Producer and Composer. Beyond that you are kind of on your own to fumble around, trial and error.

mox123
Feb 3, 2010, 02:38 PM
Awesome. Although I am still pretty much stuck at this point. Apple provides good literature on setting up the podcast server, but there's zero documentation on how to actually use it to make a podcast (using the server and a MBP, for example)... :(