Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HappyDude20

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Los Angeles, Ca
My best friend has never seen a keynote before; he's always just heard from me hours later what was annouced but on Wednesday I'd like to watch a keynote without knowing what the product annoucements are just as i did years ago (1st gen nano or iphone for example)

We've agreed to not go online for the whole day or turn on the day to hear about what's announced.

I'd like to know of a direct link to the keynote video, which i'm sure should be available around the afternoon...but the fact remains, i want to just click on a saved bookmark link to see the video with my friend. I dont' wanna go to apple.com and click on the bottom left to see the keynote while the home page has a big shiny tablet on display. lol.

Links you may already know of?

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008
It should be right on the front page of apples website later in the evening.

you have some strong will-power there my friend. I dont think I can hold off a full day like that, especially for an event this big with a completely new product. Kudos to you if you can pull it off.

HappyDude20

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 13, 2008
Los Angeles, Ca
It should be right on the front page of apples website later in the evening.

you have some strong will-power there my friend. I dont think I can hold off a full day like that, especially for an event this big with a completely new product. Kudos to you if you can pull it off.

well, I was expecting the keynote to show up online like at 4pm (recalling from previous keynotes) but my buddy is on the market of buying a MBP and recently has beentalking non stop about Apple. I think its cause a friend of his from work and i both have macbook pro's and constantly keep swapping tips and little tricks about making it faster and better overall. Plus he has this bulky new HP laptop that he never takes anywhere yet i have my MBP w/ me everywhere.

Last night he tells me he's down to see the keynote....only thing is he gets off of work at 11pm on Wednesday, which means i gotta wait and go w/o any information till like 11:30pm-midnight till i can see the keynote...but he's so damn excited i think i'll pull it off.

i guess i have to.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.