PDA

View Full Version : Will iPad sync with Mobile Me?

davidlw
Jan 27, 2010, 06:18 PM
Will iPad sync with Mobile Me?

southerndoc
Jan 27, 2010, 09:31 PM
I'm sure it will.

illegalprelude
Jan 28, 2010, 01:33 AM
I'm sure it will.

Nobody knows for sure. We know MobileMe mail works but every other apple product supports it so its a very safe bet that the answer is yes. Having said that, technically nobody knows

IgnatiusTheKing
Jan 28, 2010, 09:15 AM
It runs the iPhone OS so I'm sure it will.

hypomnema
Jan 28, 2010, 10:09 AM
It runs the iPhone OS so I'm sure it will.

I agree. Since it's running iphone OS, Apple would have had to go out of their way to make mobileme not work on the ipad.

wackymacky
Jan 29, 2010, 02:01 AM
It would be good if it operated more like iphoto and iCal on OSX than just how the iPhone operates.

wolfpackfan
Jan 29, 2010, 01:41 PM
My question is, will you be able to sync your iDisk with the file area on the iPad that iWorks will be accessing. If not, will you be able to use the iDisk app and download and upload files from that file area. I would hope one or the other would be available (and hopefully the first one). Another thing I'd like to see is being able to sync Notes thru MobileMe to the iPad.

talkingnewmedia
Feb 1, 2010, 04:36 PM
If you can sync your iPhone with MobileMe you can sync the iPad. All you need is a MobileMe account and, of course, an iPad -- that latter is the hard part.

britboyj
Feb 1, 2010, 05:04 PM
My question is, will you be able to sync your iDisk with the file area on the iPad that iWorks will be accessing. If not, will you be able to use the iDisk app and download and upload files from that file area. I would hope one or the other would be available (and hopefully the first one). Another thing I'd like to see is being able to sync Notes thru MobileMe to the iPad.

I can only hope this is true.

iWoz
Feb 12, 2010, 04:57 AM
Im 99% sure it will

Jaro65
Feb 13, 2010, 02:44 AM
Apple device
Apple service
What do you think?

mattwolfmatt
Feb 15, 2010, 08:47 AM
I can't imagine it wouldn't. I am a little surprised it didn't get a short mention in the ipad rollout, however. It would've taken 3 seconds to say "AND it syncs automatically with your mac and iphone, via mobileme."

Hey, I could be a Steve Jobs speech writer!