PDA

View Full Version : Wait for the right apps!

Martius
Jan 28, 2010, 02:59 AM
I love iPad - it's just a device I have always wanted to buy. I really hate all of this big, heavy and ugly PC tablets... i don't need full OS... - it's just getting slower and you need a stylus to control it... iPad is simple device that does what people need the most...

Yeah, for now it's just a big iPhone/iPod Touch, but I'm looking for the new apps that are coming for this larger display (Brushes - awesome!!!).

I think it's going to be more mac than iphone.

admanimal
Jan 28, 2010, 03:01 AM
The iWork demo during the keynote clearly illustrated the potential power of iPad software compared to that of the iPhone/Pod. It might take developers a little while to get it right, but by the end of the year there should be some awesome stuff (and 1000 new fart apps).

SnowLeopard2008
Jan 28, 2010, 03:09 AM
Yea, by the end of the year, those 1000 fart apps will have on screen controls that allow to custom tailor the whoppee cushion so you can make a custom, unique fart sound. :D

talkingfuture
Jan 28, 2010, 03:12 AM
When you think of all the creativity in the app store, with the extra possibilities that the larger screen brings there will be some amazing apps within a few months. From games to productivity I can't wait to get one of these.